Houston Dumpster Rental – Dumpster Sizes
Houston Dumpster Rental offers dumpster rentals of many different sizes, delivered to you anywhere in the Houston area. We’ve got experience with residential, commercial and industrial jobs from minor yard waste projects to multi-story building construction, and everything in between.
Below we’ve offered some sample dumpster sizes and some information about projects that they are best suited for. If you’ve got a unique project that you don’t think fits in any of these categories, give us a call and we’ll consult you on the dumpster that will fit the job.
Dumpster Size Dimensions: 9’L x 7’W x 5’H
• small landscaping projects or miscellaneous yard waste
• larger amounts of household trash
• garage or attic cleanups
Dumpster Size Dimensions: 12’L x 7’W x 5’H
• small renovation projects, such as drywalling
• average spring cleaning larger basement/garage cleanouts
• deck removal or replacement projects
Dumpster Size Dimensions: 13’L x 8’W x 5’H
• getting rid of carpeting for an average home
• full-size patio tear-outs
• small retail store renovations
Dumpster Size Dimensions: 20’L x 4’W x 8’H
• replacement of roof shingles or home siding
• commercial renovation projects, signage, shelving
• major home interior renovations or add-ons
Dumpster Size Dimensions: 22’L x 6’W x 8’H
• huge landscaping, tree limb and shrub removal projects
• small industrial waste jobs
• complete small home or guesthouse construction
Dumpster Size Dimensions: 22’L x 7’W x 7’H
• major building construction or demolition
• large-scale commercial renovation
• shared neighborhood or apartment building dumpsters
Some Tips for Loading your Dumpster
When we come to deliver your dumpster, it’s best to have a convenient spot in the driveway or other area in mind where we can place the dumpster. Our roll off dumpsters can be moved around to suit you, so you can avoid having to lug your waste all the way out to the street corner. Try to have the best spot in mind before we arrive so we can get your dumpster set up and you can get to work quickly.
Most of our dumpsters allow you to open the end up to place waste in the container. Instead of trying to throw heavy items over the top of the dumpster, place them in the dumpster first if at all possible. Then you can just open the end of the dumpster and carry them in without having to step over all of the rubbish already in the bin. It really pays off to try to sort your waste before you toss it in; this way you can maximize your available space and prevent an overflow.
Waste can be very heavy, so try to ensure that you have help loading the dumpster if you’re doing a home project. There’s no sense wrenching your back (or worse!) trying to toss out an old television or a stump. If it’s heavy, find someone who can offer you some assistance to avoid injury.
This probably sounds like common sense but either place flat items into the dumpster first – along one of the walls or flat on the bottom – or last, so they go flat on top of the rest of your waste. If you start tossing flat items in when the dumpster is half full, they will shift and end up using far more dumpster volume that is necessary. Again – the more time you spend organizing what’s going in, the more you will be able to fit inside the dumpster.
Don’t Forget your Free Quote!
Houston Dumpster Rental offers free quotes for waste disposal jobs large and small. Simply pick up the phone and give us a call, and we’ll show you how you can get the dumpster you need at a price that you’ll love. Contact us today!